Solar and Storage Southeast is now RE+ Southeast. Serving the same market as before, RE+ Southeast places a heavy emphasis on solar and storage, while also allowing for expanded hydrogen, wind, microgrid, and EV content. Thank you for your participation in the most comprehensive clean energy event dedicated to the southeast region. Below are items that can help you promote you and your company's participation in the region's premier event.
Social Media Banners and Shareable Images
Spread the word! Let your colleagues know you are partnering with RE+ Southeast. These images can be shared on social media or embedded into blog posts, company newsletters - you name it! Download all banners here.
Just looking for the event logo? Download the png file here.
Sample Tweets and Posts
Not sure what to say on social media? Let us help you out with these tweets and be sure to use the official event hashtag: #REPlusSE.
- We're partnering with RE+ Southeast (formerly Solar and Energy Storage Southeast)! Learn more about the region's premier event here: events.solar/southeast #REPlusSE
- RE+ Southeast is committed to providing industry-wide networking, education, and exhibition opportunities to advance the clean energy industry in the southeast region. That's why we're partnering #REPlusSE this May in Atlanta!
- I'm joining hundreds of clean energy industry professionals at RE+ Southeast (formerly Solar and Energy Storage Southeast) this May 11-12! #REPlusSE
- Who's ready for RE+ Southeast? We're excited to announce our partnership with the region's premier clean energy industry event, this May 11-12 in Atlanta!
- RE+ Southeast is the largest #solar and #energystorage event in the region! That's why we're partnering & heading to Atlanta this May 11-12 #REPlusSE
- Use code: XXXXXX and take 10% off your pass to #REPlusSE! re-plus.events/southeast/attend/register/
Event listing and e-news Inclusion
Solar and Storage Southeast is now RE+ Southeast, the most comprehensive clean energy event dedicated to the region. With a heavy emphasis on solar and storage, RE+ Southeast serves the same market as before, but also allows for increased hydrogen, wind, microgrid, and EV content. RE+ Southeast is committed to providing industry-wide networking, education, and exhibition opportunities, leading the way for clean energy professionals doing business in this area of the U.S. This event provides opportunities to network with solar and energy storage companies based in the region, as well as gain knowledge on the trends and policies impacting the Southeast.
400+ Attendees | 40+ Exhibitors | Compelling education for the business and policy of solar, storage, microgrid, EVs, and more in the Southeast | www.re-plus.events./southeast
May 11-12, 2022
Georgia World Congress Center