RE+ Texas Registration Rates
March 10 - April 20
April 21 - April 22
|Full Conference: Member||$625 USD||$675 USD|
Full Conference Registration includes access to education sessions, exhibits, and networking events, breakfast, and lunch. Premium Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) & Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA) members receive a special rate. Not a member of SEIA or SEPA? Learn more.
|Full Conference: Non-Member||$725 USD||$775 USD|
Full conference registration includes access to education sessions, exhibits, and networking events, breakfast, and lunch. Premium Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) & Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA) members receive a special rate. Not a member of SEIA or SEPA? Learn more.
|Expo Hall Only: Member||$85 USD||$100 USD|
Access to the RE+ Texas Expo Hall only.
|Expo Hall Only: Nonmember||$105 USD||$120 USD|
|Networking Reception at the Grotto (member/non-member)||$75 USD||$75 USD|
Pass to the Networking Reception at the Grotto. Access is included with a full conference pass.
RE+ Texas and Secure Renewables Bundle Rates
If you want to learn more about the intersection of cybersecurity and the renewable energy industry, join us for the co-located event, SECURE RENEWABLES 2022, taking place April 20 & 21. Register for both events and save.
Until March 9
March 10 - April 20
April 21 - April 22
|Full Conference Bundle: Member||$750 USD||$850 USD|
Full Conference Registration includes access to both education sessions, exhibits, and networking events, breakfast, and lunch. Premium Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) & Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA) members receive a special rate. Not a member of SEIA or SEPA? Learn more.
|Full Conference Bundle: Non-Member||$899 USD||$999 USD|
Full conference registration includes access to both education sessions, exhibits, and networking events, breakfast, and lunch. Premium Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) & Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA) members receive a special rate. Not a member of SEIA or SEPA? Learn more.
Students: Students must be enrolled in a full-time course of study at a college or university and must submit a copy of their college ID and college advisor’s contact information to receive the discounted promotional code. Please submit documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the discounted code.
Press: Members of the press are eligible to receive a complimentary pass. Only those who work on behalf of a media outlet that are editors or writers will be eligible for a pass (analysts will not be approved as press). Please submit two recent articles, credentials, and your reason for wanting to attend as press to Tim Morris at email@example.com.
Non-Profits and Government Employees: To be eligible to receive a the discounted rate, your organization must be recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, non- or governmental organization in the country where you are located. Non-profit employees must provide your non-profit EIN and proof of employment. Government employees must also provide proof of employment, this is generally a statement could also be on your organization company letterhead stating the 501c status of the organization and noting that you do indeed work for the organization. Please submit this information to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive the promotional code entitling you to receive the discounted rate.
Elected Officials at the State Level or Higher: Those interested in attending may be eligible to do so at no cost. Please email email@example.com for additional information.
Volunteer opportunities are available. We offer complimentary registration to those willing to assist with the conference. Current students or recent graduates, this includes all degree levels, are encouraged to apply. Please fill out the Volunteer Application here.
All members of the Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA) and premium level members of the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) are eligible to register at the member rate. You must be a member in good standing by April 18, 2022 at 5:00 pm EST to receive the member rate for RE+ TExas
- Registrations will only be processed online with a credit card. Registrants must agree to event Terms & Conditions, including COVID-19 health & safety standards.
- Registration confirmations will be emailed.
- Registrations will not be accepted via telephone, mail, or fax, but RE+ Events Customer Service will offer assistance to potential attendees with the online registration process.
- No infants or children under the age of 18 are allowed at RE+ Events.
- Registration rate quotes are in U.S. dollars. Checks must be payable in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank.
- Attendees with questions regarding conference registration including any changes to attendee registration, please call the RE+ Events office from 8 am to 5 pm ET at 703-738-9472, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Substitutions are allowed by individuals within the same company, prior to the event or onsite. Once a substitution has been made, the original registration will no longer be valid. Substitutions after a badge has already been picked up onsite are strictly prohibited.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked after March 18, 2022 will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellation of a registration does not cancel an attendee’s hotel reservation. Individuals are responsible for cancelling their own hotel reservations.
- All registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. The e-mail date will be the date of the cancellation request if the cancellation falls on a deadline and the amount refunded is disputed. All cancellation requests must state the reason for cancellation. We will not accept cancellations without a detailed explanation included.
- Requests for refunds received via e-mail by March 18, 2022 will be processed within 14 business days of receipt of request.
- In the event the conference is cancelled, RE+ Events liability is limited to the refund of the conference registration only.
- The last day to make registration changes before arriving in San Antonio is April 18, 2022 at 5:00 pm (ET). Please note that if you do not make this deadline then you will be able to update your record onsite at the meeting.
RE+ Events restricts exhibitors from hosting or participating in competing or conflicting events or activities that occur during official show hours. Exhibitors violating this policy will be subject to cancellation of their booth without refund and may not be invited to participate in future RE+ exhibitions. Booth Personnel are not permitted to promote the exhibiting company outside the contracted exhibit space. All marketing must remain within the contracted exhibit space. Marketing materials may not be placed on conference tables or other areas that are not within the boundaries of the booth, both inside and outside of the exhibit hall. Show management reserves the right to remove individuals or discard display materials that do not comply with these guidelines. RE+ has a zero-tolerance policy regarding suit casing. Please note that while all meeting attendees are invited to the exhibit floor, any attendee who is observed to be soliciting business in the aisles or other public spaces, or in another company's booth, will be asked to leave immediately.
What is suit casing? Suit casing is a business practice in which unethical companies will gain access to an event by obtaining some type of event credential (attendee badge, expo-only badge, etc.) and then solicit business in the aisles or other public spaces used for the conference. This practice skirts the support of the organizer and the industry.
What can you do? Please report any violations you observe to the exhibits manager, other RE+ Events staff, or conference security. The exhibits manager will investigate all complaints of suit casing. RE+ Events recognizes that suit casing may also take the form of commercial activity conducted from a hotel guest room or hospitality suite, a restaurant, or any other public place in proximity to our event. For the purposes of this policy, suit casing violations may occur at venues other than the exhibition floor and at other events. It is for this reason RE+ Events must be informed of any hospitality suites, and expressed consent must be given prior to the event.